AAA twitter

  • Bob Muckle
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 1 7:08 AM
      For those interested in this kind of thing, I will be tweeting on Twitter from the AAA meetings, about the AAA meetings. I think.

      You do not have to join Twitter to see what I have to say.

      http://twitter.com/bobmuckle

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 1 8:40 AM
        Bob, you've made Laura very happy.

        For those interested in this kind of thing, I will be tweeting on Twitter from the AAA meetings, about the AAA meetings. I think.

        You do not have to join Twitter to see what I have to say.

        http://twitter.com/bobmuckle

      • Lynch, Brian M
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 1 9:51 AM
          Hello, all!

          Am envious of those who will be at the annual meetings!

          Meanwhile, Bob tells me that there is a "hash tag" you can use if you
          are tweeting from the meetings. For those using Twitter if you put
          #SACC_L at the end of your SACC relevant tweets they'll show up in the
          Twitter widget in our Blog in live time (pretty much live time). As
          well, if you have meeting specific comments, the hash tag to add to your
          tweets is #AAA09 ... and if you add both tags.... That could be good
          too! I'll be sure to put a widget in our SACC-L blog that will display
          both sets of tweets.

          Enjoy the meetings!!

          Brian

          For those interested in this kind of thing, I will be tweeting on
          Twitter from the AAA meetings, about the AAA meetings. I think.

          You do not have to join Twitter to see what I have to say.

          http://twitter.com/bobmuckle

          Bob

          .

          <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=126016/grpspId=1705079605/ms
          gId=5830/stime=1259685788/nc1=5191953/nc2=5733761/nc3=5522132>

          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 1 4:06 PM
            That will be fun to follow from the meetings. I'll have to read some more of what you have posted already.

            Deborah

            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 1 7:40 PM
              It'll almost be like I'm there! Plus snarky Muckle commentary. I think it
              will actually be better than being there.

              Will miss you all - have fun. Don't eat any good food though, because then
              I'll be jealous. All mediocre food, got it?

              Laura

              For those interested in this kind of thing, I will be tweeting on
              Twitter from the AAA meetings, about the AAA meetings. I think.

              You do not have to join Twitter to see what I have to say.

              http://twitter. <http://twitter.com/bobmuckle> com/bobmuckle

              Bob

              .

              <http://geo.yahoo.

              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 8 8:18 AM
                Bob, would love to read your twitter. Couldn't access at site below. Ann

                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 8 9:39 AM
                  I just put together a Bob Muckle widget now posted in the SACC-L blog.
                  It aggregates all tweets that are from Bob (at the AAA 09 meetings and
                  beyond) as well as other tweets containing his name.

                  Brian

                  http://ccanthro.blogspot.com/2009/12/bob-muckle-at-large-aaa-09-and-beyo
                  nd.html

                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 8 9:48 AM
                    Darn! That last link won't work unless you get the whole thing into your URL window.

                    Here is a shortened version of the link to the SACC-L blog (SACCommentary) where the Tweets are aggregated in a widget: http://tinyurl.com/ydd6kmn

                    Brian

                    Message 9 of 10 , Nov 17, 2011
                      For those who are interested in these kinds of things, there is lots of tweeting from the AAA meetings, including those of Laura Gonzalez tweeting about the SACC session on teaching evolution. They are much appreciated.

                      Twitter is an excellent way to keep up with the AAA without being there. I have also been following minute by minute sessions on science in anthropology (begin tweeted by John Hawkes).

                      (But Laura, there seems to be some inconsistency with the hashtags).

                      Bob
                    • Laura Gonzalez
                      Message 10 of 10 , Nov 17, 2011
                        Thanks Bob. I went back through and checked the hashtags, and they all seem
                        to be #SACC_L on my end. Wonder what's happening. Maybe it's the translation
                        into Montreal Francais? (jk)

                        To follow AAA Montreal tweets from many different meeting attendees, search
                        for #AAA2011.

                        Laura

                        _____