commemorative issue

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 25, 2009
      Dear Colleagues,

      The commemorative issue of SACC Notes is beginning to arrive by bulk mail. I received my copy today. There was some delay in that the company contracted to affix labels and get them to the post office affixed them in the wrong place and the journals were rejected. We had to order a second set of labels, which they then apparently affixed correctly.

      If you are a paid-up member or subscriber and do not receive your copy in the next week or so, let me know and I'll see that you get it.

    • Chuck & Gail Ellenbaum
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2009

        I have not gotten a copy yet. Am I still a subscriber? I have not
        received a renewal notice. What should I do?

        Chuck Ellenbaum ><>