FW: student seeking information

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2000
      FW: student seeking information

      -----Original Message-----
      From: freeman bagnall [mailto:fbagnall@...]
      Sent: Saturday, April 22, 2000 3:52 PM
      To: bkass@...
      Subject: student seeking information

      Hello!!
      My name is Jessica Bagnall.  I am an anthropology student
      at Anne Arundel Community College in Arnold, Md.  Anne Arundel
      Community College is now considering starting an Anthropology
      Department, which is exciting news.  It is just in the talks
      now, however, we do have an Anthropology club.  We are
      considering trying to take a rather large trip.  There are
      definitely four of us, if not more that are very interested.
      We are considering visiting some religious sites in South
      America, visiting caves through Europe, or possibly work
      on an archaeological dig.  We have been offered an opportunity
      for a dig in Cyprus.  My question is, do you know of any other
      sites that would be interested in having our club help out on
      a dig for possibly a week or so.  Our interests are varied and
      we are open for suggestions.  We do not have very much experience
      as far as archaeological sites, but we are all happy and
      willing to learn.  Although we are looking to take a trip
      out of the country we are not against staying within it also.
      If you have any suggestions of who we might talk to please
      contact me at my personal email address:
      jessicabagnall@...

      Thanks for your time.

      Jessica Bagnall
      967 Phillips Drive