Levi-Strauss

  • Bob Muckle
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2009
      In case you haven't yet heard....Levi-Struass died.
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2009
        Thanks, Bob. Just sent out to our dept. He received the James Smithson Bicentennial Medal this year in recognition of his contribution to understanding the human condition through anthropological studies and in recognition of his long association with the Smithsonian.

        In case you haven't yet heard....Levi-Struass died.