SACC members' photo page now on-line!

  • Barry
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2009
      Hi all,
      The SACC Members' Photo Page is now on-line! Check out the photos by Frank Lagana and Carol Hayman. Send in your best anthro photos--remember, not more than about 15 photos, sent as e-mail attachments, low-resolution JPGs only. Provide a brief description and/or captions for the photos. Send to: bkass@...
      Regards,
      Barry Kass
    • Kent Morris
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2009
        Barry--can you please remind me again what the theme of the photos should
        be?
        > The SACC Members' Photo Page is now on-line! Check out the photos by
        > Frank Lagana and Carol Hayman. Send in your best anthro photos--remember,
        > not more than about 15 photos, sent as e-mail attachments, low-resolution
        > JPGs only. Provide a brief description and/or captions for the photos.
        > Send to: bkass@...
        > Regards,
        > Barry Kass

        > Groups Links

      • Barry Kass
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2009
          Hi Kent,
          No real theme--just your best photos with an
          anthropological/archaeological emphasis to them, taken on your travels,
          during fieldwork, etc.
          Barry