Budget Cuts in California

  • Kip Waldo
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2009
      Greetings,

      This may seem off-topic for some on the list. If so, my apologies.

      For those on the list in California, if you are interested in getting involved in organizing a response to the increasing budget cuts or know students or others who might be interested, you could email me off-list.

      There is a Community College meeting at Berkeley City College - half a block from BART - on Saturday, Nov. 7.

      kip