RE: [SACC-L] Digital Kinship Diagram turn in

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 22, 2009
      MS Word has most of the typical symbols. In Word 20019 look under the
      insert tab then under shapes. Under Insert and Smart art one of the
      options is a hierarchical organizational chart. It is possible to add
      shapes and levels but it may take a little practice to get good with it.

      Does your computer lab have scanners that they can use to create an
      electronic copy (.jpg format id the most compact for sending through
      e-mail) of a hand-written document and send it as an attachment?

      Yours for digital instruction,

      Ann Popplestone

      From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>
      Behalf
      Of JARRETT PHIPPS
      Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 11:26 AM
      To: 'SACC-L@yahoogroups.com <mailto:%27SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com> '
      Subject: [SACC-L] Digital Kinship Diagram turn in

      Hi Everybody,
      I am pretty happy with my web based class. Many things have worked and
      others things need tweaking.

      In my face to face class I require a kinship diagram. I am also having
      that as an assignment in my web class, but I am unsure of how to have
      them turn it in. In my face to face class, I bring a nice box and they
      put their nicely rolled up or folded up diagrams in there. This won't
      work for the web class. So, I am coming to you again looking for help.

      Are there good digital kinship diagram helps out there? Do any of you
      require Kinship diagrams in your web classes? If yes, how do you have
      them turn them in.

      Thanks,
      Jarrett