FW: [AAA_Section_Pres_Listserv] 2010 AAA annual meeting theme

  • Gilliland, Mary
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2009
      Dear all: The theme of the 2010 AAA Meetings will be "Circulation" (see below). The announcement has come out early, and it is the Section Assembly's hope that all sections will get excited and involved. Is SACC interested in this theme? Can we think of ways we might fit our interests into the topic of Circulation? Are we interested in thinking about trying to put together a Presidential Session, or perhaps individual members may want to participate in something...

      I'm sending this out for consideration and information, and will try to keep passing on whatever comes my way.

      Best,
      Mary Kay Gilliland
      Tucson, Arizona