Re:RE: [SACC-L] Seattle

  • Barbara A. Mathieu
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2000
      Ann, my understanding is that we do have the software loaded into the
      computers in the faculty support center, but I would need the diskette
      from you and that may be more trouble than you need to have at this
      time. If you are willing to send it--or can guide me in how to
      download from electronic transmission, I'd be grateful.
      When I pulled up the Conf. site, I was able only to pull the
      confererence agenda--no abstracts, etc.

      Thanks for your response.

      Barbara
      Subject: RE: [SACC-L] Seattle
      Author: SACC-L@egroups.com ("Popplestone, Ann"
      <ann.popplestone@...>)
      Date: 4/15/00 12:27 PM

      I can send you the Powerpoint presentation I gave, do you have the
      software?

      Ann Popplestone
      CCC TLC

      Author: SACC-L@egroups.com (cninivaggi@...)
      Date: 4/12/00 1:34 AM

      Thank you, Omara, Mary, Ann, Tony, Chuck and all the other SACC
      officers who worked so hard to put together a wonderful
      conference
      (I know I am dissing important people with this list and hope
      they'll forgive me).

      It's great to come back to school rejuvenated and inspired by
      all
      the imaginative ways that SACC members bring anthropology to
      life,
      not just for a small cadre of academics, but to their campuses
      and
      communities. I'm very proud to be associated with SACC, and
      it's
      perfectly true that we have the best anthro conference going.

      Thanks, SACC members, for sharing your work and ideas so
      generously-- it means a lot!

      -- Cynthia Ninivaggi

      GET WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE FREE! GET THE OFFICIAL COMPANION
      TO TELEVISION'S HOTTEST GAME SHOW PHENOMENON PLUS 5 MORE BOOKS FOR
      $2. Click for details.
      http://click.egroups.com/1/3014/2/_/471620/_/955503361/

      Be sure to check out the SACC web page at www.ccanthro.org for
      meeting
      materials, newsletters, etc.

      Get your money connected @ OnMoney.com - the first Web site that
      lets
      you see and manage all of your finances all in one place.
      http://click.egroups.com/1/3012/2/_/471620/_/955744605/

      Be sure to check out the SACC web page at www.ccanthro.org for
      meeting materials, newsletters, etc.(See attached file: att-1.htm)