Darwin biopic

  • Bob Muckle
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2009
      A biopic on Darwin, apparently focussing on the year before publication of "On the Origin of Species" is scheduled for tonight's season premiere of the Nova series, on PBS.
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2009
        Thanks for this notice, Bob. I was going to send it out too. I am
        readying my video recorder for the event. CBS is also running new
        episodes of some of the shlock dramas I watch. Oh, so much TV, so
        little time!
        Lloyd