RE: [SACC-L] Re: New Social Networking Site for SACC

  • Lynch, Brian M
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2009
      Thanks Laura,

      I just posted a note on the FaceBook page (about an article on Columbus
      by a colleague here at QVCC). It apparently shows up elsewhere but not
      on the main fan page. Feel free to repost if appropriate. (the author,
      as an aside, is a person who has been doing Native American research in
      the southern New England region for some time now, and at the same time
      is a consummate teacher. She loves the community college environment,
      and it shows in here enthusiastic work. One of those wonderful stories
      that makes the community college such a rich environment in which to
      teach!)

      Brian

      Brian Donohue-Lynch

      Anthropology/Sociology