Re: [SACC-L] searching for art

  • Andrew Petto
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2009
      Lloyd:

      For RNCSE, I went out and bought a couple of books of 18th-Century
      woodcuts. The most attractive thing in the title was "Copyright Free
      Illustrations".

      You can also try the Library of Congress; we use many of their images
      FREE; and a lot of other gummint sources (like Smithsonian) have images
      without copyright or with expired copyright.

      Anj

      --
      Andrew J Petto, PhD
      Senior Lecturer