Southern Regional Honors Conference

  • dianne.chidester@gvltec.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2009
      Here is a chance for honors students to present papers and interact with
      other honors students. Greenville Technical College is the host this
      year. I hope those of you who are in the region will take advantage of
      this opportunity. I am a member of our Honors Program committee and
      will be happy to answer questions or direct you to the right person. Be
      sure to check back for updates.

      http://www.srhconline.org/ or they can just google Southern Regional
      Honors Council and the website will come up as the first choice.

      Cheers!

      Dianne

      Dianne Lynn Chidester, Assistant Professor

      Anthropology & Sociology

      co-Advisor, Alpha Zeta Sigma/Phi Theta Kappa

      Greenville Technical College

      508 S. Pleasantburg Dr.

      Greenville, SC 29607