RE: [SACC-L] Seattle

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2000
      RE: [SACC-L] Seattle

      I can send you the Powerpoint presentation I gave, do you have the software?

      Ann Popplestone
      CCC   TLC

             Author:   SACC-L@egroups.com (cninivaggi@...)
             Date:          4/12/00 1:34 AM

             Thank you, Omara, Mary, Ann, Tony, Chuck and all the other SACC
             officers who worked so hard to put together a wonderful conference
             (I know I am dissing important people with this list and hope
             they'll forgive me).

             It's great to come back to school rejuvenated and inspired by all
             the imaginative ways that SACC members bring anthropology to life,
             not just for a small cadre of academics, but to their campuses and
             communities.  I'm very proud to be associated with SACC, and it's
             perfectly true that we have the best anthro conference going.

             Thanks, SACC members, for sharing your work and ideas so
             generously-- it means a lot!

             -- Cynthia Ninivaggi

        GET WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE FREE!  GET THE OFFICIAL COMPANION
        TO TELEVISION'S HOTTEST GAME SHOW PHENOMENON PLUS 5 MORE BOOKS FOR
        $2.  Click for details.
        http://click.egroups.com/1/3014/2/_/471620/_/955503361/

        Be sure to check out the SACC web page at www.ccanthro.org for meeting
        materials, newsletters, etc.

        Get your money connected @ OnMoney.com - the first Web site that lets
        you see and manage all of your finances all in one place.
        http://click.egroups.com/1/3012/2/_/471620/_/955744605/

        Be sure to check out the SACC web page at www.ccanthro.org for meeting materials, newsletters, etc.