Re:[SACC-L] Seattle

  • Barbara A. Mathieu
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14 1:37 PM
      Is it possible to obtain any of the hand-out materials from the
      conference--of course, I am willing to pay postage and any other
      associated costs in responding to my request. I was very
      disappointed to not attend this year--but I had committed to
      participate in the INTERNATIONAL NEGOTIATIONS MODULES PROJECT
      SIMULATION out of Univ. of Maryland and Whittier College here in
      southern California and our on-line summit times conflicted with the
      dates of the Seattle meetings. As this was my first semester to have
      my cultural anthropology class participating with 10 other colleges in
      the U.S., I could not be away. Next year, I would like to be a
      presenter on this project, as it has been enormously valuable to
      students.

      Thanking you in advance for consideration of my inquiry.

      Barbara Mathieu
      West Los Angeles College

      Subject: [SACC-L] Seattle
      Author: SACC-L@egroups.com (cninivaggi@...)
      Date: 4/12/00 1:34 AM

      Thank you, Omara, Mary, Ann, Tony, Chuck and all the other SACC
      officers who worked so hard to put together a wonderful conference
      (I know I am dissing important people with this list and hope
      they'll forgive me).

      It's great to come back to school rejuvenated and inspired by all
      the imaginative ways that SACC members bring anthropology to life,
      not just for a small cadre of academics, but to their campuses and
      communities. I'm very proud to be associated with SACC, and it's
      perfectly true that we have the best anthro conference going.

      Thanks, SACC members, for sharing your work and ideas so
      generously-- it means a lot!

      -- Cynthia Ninivaggi

      GET WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE FREE! GET THE OFFICIAL COMPANION
      TO TELEVISION'S HOTTEST GAME SHOW PHENOMENON PLUS 5 MORE BOOKS FOR
      $2. Click for details.
      http://click.egroups.com/1/3014/2/_/471620/_/955503361/

      Be sure to check out the SACC web page at www.ccanthro.org for meeting
      materials, newsletters, etc.