Fwd: October AN Online + 2010 Production Update

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2009
      Dear SACCers,

      Here's the latest news from Anthropology News. I want to assure y'all
      that I was not one of the late ones. In fact, past several months
      I've submitted our column early in order not to interfere with my
      hedonistic life. Bicycling and motorcycling weather has been wonderful.

      If any of you who are attending AAA in Philadelphia would like to
      attend the Editors' Breakfast in my stead (Friday, Dec 4, 9-11am),
      please let me know and I will notify Dinah. There's also an informal
      get-together for AAA journal editors (same day, 3-5pm) convened by Tom
      Boellstorff, AA Editor in Chief. It's not essential, but it would be
      nice--maybe interesting--if someone could cover that for me also. I
      won't be attending Phila; must save my resources for San Francisco in
      March.

      Lloyd

      Begin forwarded message: