AAA Photo Contest: Deadline Extended to Oct 15

  • Dinah Winnick
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2009
      AAA Photo Contest: Deadline Extended to Oct 15

      Due to popular demand, we have extended the deadline for submitting photos to the 2009 AAA Photo Contest to October 15. Use the online submission form to enter today: www.aaanet.org/issues/anthronews/Photo-Contest-form.cfm<http://www.aaanet.org/issues/anthronews/Photo-Contest-form.cfm>. For more information see www.aaanet.org/issues/anthronews/photocontest.cfm<http://www.aaanet.org/issues/anthronews/photocontest.cfm>.

      Winning photographs will be published in Anthropology News in 2010, placed in the AN Flickr gallery, and displayed in the AAA office. To see last year's winners, finalists and semifinalists, visit the 2008 AAA Photo Contest page: www.aaanet.org/issues/anthronews/2008photocontest.cfm<http://www.aaanet.org/issues/anthronews/2008photocontest.cfm>. Questions? Email Amy Goldenberg at photos@....

      Dinah Winnick
      Associate Managing Editor, Anthropology News
      American Anthropological Association
      dwinnick@...
      Visit the new AAA blog: http://blog.aaanet.org