great primate photos

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009
      I subscribe to SB Weekly from ScienceBlogs, and their latest post highlights a another blog site called Zooillogix where the latest post is about the work of a Korean zoo photographer ("f you are unfamiliar with South Korea's Everland Zoo and their ridiculously talented photographer who goes by FloridaPFE<http://www.flickr.com/photos/floridapfe/> on Flickr, time to make a new friend.") So, after following that link, I ended up at http://www.flickr.com/photos/floridapfe/
      Many of the shots are of primates, and they are all amazing. They can make nice attention visuals for primate lectures.

      Deborah

    • Elizabeth delaPortilla
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2009
        Thanks for these Deborah, they are amazing