Palaeoanthropology and Ardipithecus

  • Bob Muckle
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009
      'Science" has already put some overview articles on Ardipithecus from today's print and on-line issues up on the web for free access. I'm not sure if they are going to put them all up though. I hope so. http://www.sciencemag.org/ardipithecus/

      Bob
    • Lynch, Brian M
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009
        Just FYI to Bob, Laura et al among the Twitterers,

        Thanks for appearing in my class today! Just wanted to let you know
        that I am trying on a regular basis to put a variety of tools in front
        of students-for their general use, but also as a way to access current
        thinking etc. in anthro. And one of these tools is the SACC_L widget
        that picks up our tweets. Bob and Laura's abound... but at least a few
        others are now appearing in the mix, and it is giving me a quick way in
        class to demonstrate the resource as well as to bring up examples of
        things that are currently in the news.

        I have also put the widget in my BlackBoard setup so that students can
        see the live Twitter collection as it happens; each time they log in to
        BBoard they are likely to find new Tweets.

        Thanks to all who have become a part of my class (today, in fact)... I
        haven't figured out yet how to work out honoraria for your presence!!
        (Is there an app for that?!)

        Brian

        Brian Donohue-Lynch

        Anthropology/Sociology