RE: [SACC-L] Anglo-Saxon discovery

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2009
      One of these days I'm going to better appreciate Twitter!

      I just found another link to the Staffordshire hoard photos (and one video which I haven't checked out yet) on flickr. These may be easier to "thumb" through. Link comes courtesy of the British Archaeology listserv and was posted by one of the people working on the hoard.

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/finds/sets/72157622378376316/detail/

      Deborah