Seattle

  • cninivaggi@georgian.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2000
      Thank you, Omara, Mary, Ann, Tony, Chuck and all the other SACC
      officers who worked so hard to put together a wonderful conference
      (I know I am dissing important people with this list and hope
      they'll forgive me).

      It's great to come back to school rejuvenated and inspired by all
      the imaginative ways that SACC members bring anthropology to life,
      not just for a small cadre of academics, but to their campuses and
      communities. I'm very proud to be associated with SACC, and it's
      perfectly true that we have the best anthro conference going.

      Thanks, SACC members, for sharing your work and ideas so
      generously-- it means a lot!

      -- Cynthia Ninivaggi