Re: [SACC-L] Goldschmmidt blog

  • Bob Muckle
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 26, 2009
      I almost vowed to never mention the "T" word on SACC-L again. But that's how I found it. The AAA sent out a message using that "T" thing. And I know that at least a few SACCers who are still "T'-resistant would be interested in Goldschmidt's blog because I have heard them speak of him before.

      Bob

      >>> Philip Stein <stein39@...> 08/26/09 1:18 PM >>>
      Thanks for the info. Walt was one of my profs at UCLA back in the early Cenozoic. He spoke at my college a few years ago and was quite alert. And he has always been a friend of SACC. But he finially had to move out of his house into assisted living. I'm looking forward to contacting him on his blog.

      And, because someone has to ask, how did you come across his blog?