RE: Inquiries about Society for Anthropology in Community Colleges

  • Gilliland, Mary
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12 12:26 PM
      Dear Kay: First thank you so much for your inquiry. I will forward this to several others.

      Lloyd Miller is on our Board and manages all Editorial needs. I will copy him specifically regarding submitting a paper. Ann Kaupp is our Immediate Past President and also heads up the Web committee. Although we do have some assistance with the web page, she will be able to answer your questions about additional assistance better than I can. We may very well need some help.

      Please consider coming to our Business meeting at the AAA's in Philadelphia, if you are able to attend.

      All best,
      Mary Kay Gilliland
      Co-President SACC
      Pima Community College, Tucson