RE: [SACC-L] AAA meeting in Philadelphia

  • Gilliland, Mary
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 7, 2009
      Dear all:

      I am writing with a huge mea culpa. I had sent a request for our Board and Business meetings in Philadelphia after polling you all on the listserve. I was sure everything went through correctly, but I have now learned that they the person scheduling these meetings did not get my information. It is probably my fault, so I don't want to blame the "system". This is just to let you know we are in the process of getting our date & time set up, and I should be able to get that out to all of you quickly. Carla Fernandez will assist us. Unfortunately we may not be able to get our first request, which was Friday 5-6 and 6-7, but I'll let you all know as soon as I do.

      My apologies to the group - I know this is a big deal.

      Mary Kay