New SACC website

  • Barry Kass
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2009
      Hello friends and colleagues,
      Let me begin by saying 'thanks' to all of you involved with the creation of the new SACC website.
      However, I also feel a need to be a 'nattering nabob of negativism' (Spiro Agnew). I feel the photo on the home page poorly represents our 'anthropological' focus. It seems to be just a cropped picture of some building with windows. What/where is it?--At least I can't identify it. I think there are many more vivid photos which could be used instead, to give the home page a 'pop'. May I suggest one of the photos from the www.imagesofanthropology.com website? Perhaps a photo of a Mayan temple, or Machu Picchu in Peru, or a tribal person from Africa or some other locale, etc. I would gladly donate any of the photos for use with the SACC website.
      Regards,
      Barry