SACC has a New Website

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5, 2009
      Dear SACC Members,

      Check out the new SACC website at http://saccweb.net/
      <http://saccweb.net/>

      Our thanks to SACC Treasurer Autumn Cahoon for identifying web designer
      Jennifer Szabo, who produced an attractive and professional looking
      site. Autumn also has been working closely with the web committee (Laura
      Gonzalez, Lloyd Miller, and Ann Kaupp, chair) in organizing and adding
      content. We're grateful for her perseverance and efficiency in getting
      the website to the level it is now.

      Look to the website for updates on the 2010 SACC meeting in San
      Francisco and for information on the SACC teacher and student awards;
      nominations due early January 2010.

      We encourage more members to add their profiles and list of publications
      to the website (located in the drop down under "About Us").

      Best wishes, Ann

      P. Ann Kaupp, Head

      Anthropology Outreach Office

      Smithsonian Institution

      PO Box 37012

      NHB MRC 112

      Washington, DC 20012-7012

      (202) 633-1917

      kauppa@... <mailto:kauppa@...>

      http://www.nmnh.si.edu/anthro//outreach/outrch1.html
      <http://www.nmnh.si.edu/anthro/outreach/outrch1.html>

    • Philip Stein
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 5, 2009
        Very nice looking web site. And easy to navigate.

        Who do we contact if we want to update our profiles?

        Phil

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 5, 2009
          Ann

          How do we add our profiles?

          Chuck Ellenbaum ><>

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 6, 2009
            Send them to me. Lloyd Miller and I proof and see that they get on the
            website.

            P. Ann Kaupp, Head

            Anthropology Outreach Office

            Smithsonian Institution

            PO Box 37012

            NHB MRC 112

            Washington, DC 20012-7012

            (202) 633-1917

            kauppa@...

            http://www.nmnh.si.edu/anthro//outreach/outrch1.html
            <http://www.nmnh.si.edu/anthro/outreach/outrch1.html>

            On Aug 5, 2009, at 5:04 PM, Kaupp, Ann wrote:

            > Dear SACC Members,
            >
            > Check out the new SACC website at http://saccweb.net/
            > <http://saccweb.net/>
            >
            > Our thanks to SACC Treasurer Autumn Cahoon for identifying web
            > designer
            > Jennifer Szabo, who produced an attractive and professional looking
            > site. Autumn also has been working closely with the web committee
            > (Laura
            > Gonzalez, Lloyd Miller, and Ann Kaupp, chair) in organizing and adding
            > content. We're grateful for her perseverance and efficiency in getting
            > the website to the level it is now.
            >
            > Look to the website for updates on the 2010 SACC meeting in San
            > Francisco and for information on the SACC teacher and student awards;
            > nominations due early January 2010.
            >
            > We encourage more members to add their profiles and list of
            > publications
            > to the website (located in the drop down under "About Us").
            >
            > Best wishes, Ann
            >
            > P. Ann Kaupp, Head
            >
            > Anthropology Outreach Office
            >
            > Smithsonian Institution