RE: [SACC-L] AAA meeting in Philadelphia

  • Gilliland, Mary
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 5 8:55 AM
      I think we asked to schedule the Board and Business meetings back to back on Friday, because other AAA Business meetings are Thursday and Saturday. I'll go back to my notes and double check and let you all know. My recollection is Friday evening something like 4-5 for Board, and 5-6 for Business.

      Mary Kay

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 5 1:14 PM
        Mary Kay, I just received confirmation on the room for the Five Fields.
        Have you not received yours yet?

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 5 5:48 PM
          What we request and what we get are rarely the same thing! Don't mark your
          calendars until we get confirmation from the AAA.

          --Becky

          _____

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 7 11:38 AM
            Dear all:

            I am writing with a huge mea culpa. I had sent a request for our Board and Business meetings in Philadelphia after polling you all on the listserve. I was sure everything went through correctly, but I have now learned that they the person scheduling these meetings did not get my information. It is probably my fault, so I don't want to blame the "system". This is just to let you know we are in the process of getting our date & time set up, and I should be able to get that out to all of you quickly. Carla Fernandez will assist us. Unfortunately we may not be able to get our first request, which was Friday 5-6 and 6-7, but I'll let you all know as soon as I do.

            My apologies to the group - I know this is a big deal.

            Mary Kay