A Vision of Community College Students

  • anthony balzano
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 30, 2009
      The Spring 2009 Cultural Anthropology class at Sussex County (NJ) Community College produced a video based on their own research among students at Sussex CCC in Newton, NJ. The video is, in part, a response to the work of Micheal Wesch at Kansas State.

      The SCCC video has just been posted on YouTube. The video address is:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN8GDHZPOvE

      Enjoy!

      Regards,
      Tony Balzano

      Anthony Balzano, Ph.D.
      Chairperson, Department of Social Sciences & History
      Professor of Anthropology & Sociology
      Sussex County College College
      1 College Hill
      Newton, NJ 07461
      973-300-2177
    • Lynch, Brian M
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 30, 2009
        Thanks, Tony! More! More!

        Brian

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 30, 2009
          Way Cool.  I came off my vacation hiatus to post it on my blog.  I hope that is okay.

          Pam
          http://teachinganthropology.blogspot.com

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 1, 2009
            Absolutely. Thanks.

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 1, 2009
              Thank you for sharing this great video. I am definitely going to show this to my students! (And pass it along to the higher-ups in our administration.)

              Monica Bellas

              Department of Anthropology and Sociology

              Cerritos College

              Norwalk, CA

              To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 6, 2009
                Monica,

                Thank you for the feedback!

                Regards,

                Anthony Balzano, Ph.D.
                Professor of Anthropology & Sociology
                Chairperson, Department of Social Sciences & History
                Sussex County Community College
                1 College Hill
                Newton, NJ 07461
                973-300-2177