RE: [SACC-L] SACC Meetings

  • dianne.chidester@gvltec.edu
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 15, 2009
      One of my favorite movies! I'd love to be a "silkie".

      From: broruprecht@... <mailto:broruprecht%40yahoo.com>
      <mailto:broruprecht%40yahoo.com> <
      broruprecht@... <mailto:broruprecht%40yahoo.com>
      <mailto:broruprecht%40yahoo.com> >
      Subject: [SACC-L] SACC Meetings
      To: sacc-l@yahoogroups.com <mailto:sacc-l%40yahoogroups.com>
      <mailto:sacc-l%40yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Friday, June 12, 2009, 7:11 AM

      I must have missed the latest. Where in Calif are the 2010 meetings
      going
      to be held?
      George Thomas

      FW: SACC Election Results
      Posted by: "Gilliland, Mary" mkgilliland@ pima.edu sunny_hvar
      Date: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:52 am ((PDT))

      Dear colleagues:

      George Rodgers has been unanimously elected President-elect of SACC,
      with
      100% of the votes cast.

      George, thank you for stepping up to this responsibility. I'm sure we
      are
      all looking forward to the meetings next year in California, and to your

      leadership.

      Best regards,
      Mary K. Gilliland and Maren Wilson,
      Co-Presidents, SACC 2008-9

      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 15, 2009
        This is really for Laura Gonzalez, Mel, Maren, Autumn and George & Jo: I need to unload some SACC stuff! I have boxes of things in my house - mugs that were sent at the end of the meetings in DC, water bottles & bags from this meeting, AND t-shirts.

        I am happy to get them sent, but I really do need to send fairly soon - I can't keep it all till next April - even if we could do some "sharing" that would be great - maybe some to George & Jo, some to Autumn who isn't that far from the next meeting site, and I could store a portion to send at the last minute, but right now it is either 4 or 5 big boxes.

        Thanks all,
        Mary Kay

      • Melvin Johnson
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 21, 2009
          Someone needs to inform the people doing anthropology news about the meeting dates so
          that they may put it on their calendar for the next Anthropology News. Mel Johnson

          ------- End of Original Message -------
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 21, 2009
            Mel, I mentioned it to George several weeks ago and he said he'd do
            it. George, let me know if you want me to do it (because, as my wife
            reminds me) I have unlimited free time!
            Lloyd

          • grodgers@ohlone.edu
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 22, 2009
              Hey Lloyd,
              Man this was one of those oops things. It did slip my mind. I had it on my list to do but it went away like a lot of things tend to do these days. If you could I would really appreciate you doing your magic with AAA. Our meeting dates are March 17th through Saturday the 20th. Now that the AAA has finally signed the contract and sent it to the hotel, we can proceed with fine tuning the event. It took the AAA over 2 months to sign it. They amitted to Mel that SACC's contract went to the bottom of the pile.....thanks....geo

              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 14, 2009
                .

                <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=126016/grpspId=1705079605/ms
                gId=5203/stime=1245071693/nc1=1/nc2=2/nc3=3> Hi, All!

                I may have missed it, but do we a possible outline of possible
                activities and cost for SACCfest 2010? I have to apply for spring money
                now, in hopes that I'll get it.

                Thanks!

                Dianne

                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 14, 2009
                  Yes, George and Laura and others in office: several colleagues are
                  asking to get info and forms to register, hotel info, dates and the
                  rest. If I can help with a flyer later, I would be glad to do so if you
                  get me the specific info. Mark

                  gId=5203/stime=1245071693/nc1=1/nc2=2/nc3=3> Hi, All!

                  I may have missed it, but do we a possible outline of possible
                  activities and cost for SACCfest 2010? I have to apply for spring money
                  now, in hopes that I'll get it.

                  Thanks!

                  Dianne

                  reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. To the best
                  of our ability and knowledge, this mail message has been scanned and is
                  free of viruses and malware.