FW: SACC Election Results

  • Gilliland, Mary
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 11, 2009
      Dear colleagues:

      George Rodgers has been unanimously elected President-elect of SACC, with 100% of the votes cast.

      George, thank you for stepping up to this responsibility. I'm sure we are all looking forward to the meetings next year in California, and to your leadership.

      Best regards,
      Mary K. Gilliland and Maren Wilson,
      Co-Presidents, SACC 2008-9

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 11, 2009
        Great campaign George! It's a mandate!!! Looking forward to a great year and a great conference!

        Phil

        kbaker@aaanet. org<mailto:kbaker@aaanet. org>

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 12, 2009
          George, congratulations on becoming president-elect and good luck in
          the coming year. Count on my support for anything you need.

          Best wishes,

          Lloyd