Spring issue of AnthroNotes and half price reader

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2009
      It gives us great pleasure to send to you the 30th annivesary issue of
      AnthroNotes with articles on Second Life, obesity, and Iraqi ethnicity.
      Note also that in honor of our 30th anniversary, Harper Collins is
      offering a 50% discount on the AnthroNotes compendium (see page 19 of
      this issue). We hope you enjoy this electronic version. Ann Kaupp,
      managing editor

      P. Ann Kaupp, Head
      Anthropology Outreach Office
      Smithsonian Institution