Re: [SACC-L] Distance Learning Class

  • Linda Light
    Message 1 of 11 , May 27, 2009
      Hi all,
      I'm glad some of you are using the Diverse World videos already! But they weren't created to replace Faces of Culture; they are one of three whole new series separate from Faces. There's also one for biological anthro, and another for a 4-fields course.  You can still use the case studies from Faces if you want to supplement the new ones.

      Mark Lewine was one of the national-level advisors for part of the series, and I was a local advisor for about 8 of the lessons in the cultural series, and I also did the study guide (and teacher's manual) for those lessons.  I know that Coast doesn't at the moment plan on any new videos for anthro for a while, but I can pass your suggestion for a series of case studies on to them.
      Linda Light

      From: SACC-L@yahoogroups. com <mailto:SACC- L%40yahoogroups. com> <mailto:SACC- L%40yahoogroups. com>