AAA MA degree holder survey.

  • Barry Kass
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2009
      Dear colleagues,
      I discovered that the AAA is presently holding a survey of MA degree holders in anthropology, and how they have used their degrees in their careers. Here is the link:
      http://www.aaanet.org/cmtes/copapiaMAalumnisurvey.cfm
      You can also find a link to the survey on the home page of the AAA site. I thought that it would be important for SACC to respond to this survey, in order to communicate to the AAA how a focus on the MA degree was fundamental to most of us in our teaching careers in two-year colleges. I took the survey--it does take about 30-45 minutes.
      Best regards,
      Barry
    • kent morris
      Message 2 of 2 , May 20, 2009
        the web site has experienced an unexpected error and is not accessible at
        this time...