Need to expand our listserve

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 23, 2009
      Many of our SACC members are not on the listserve and some are finding
      it difficult to signup. I believe one can still contact Ann
      Popplestone, who is in charge of our listserve, to ask her to sign up
      members. Ann's email is ann.popplestone@...

    • Gilliland, Mary
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 23, 2009
        I have a handwritten updated list from the recent meetings in Tucson. I am willing to type these up and send to Ann Popplestone. Do you think it would be possible then for Ann to add people to the list? Or is there a better system?

        Mary Kay Gilliland

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 23, 2009
          Mary Kay,

          After you type up the list, can you email me a copy with people's
          email addresses? In a month or so I will want to contact all the
          presenters with invitations to publish, etc.

          Thanks,
          Lloyd

          On Apr 23, 2009, at 12:40 PM, Gilliland, Mary wrote:

          > I have a handwritten updated list from the recent meetings in
          > Tucson. I am willing to type these up and send to Ann Popplestone.
          > Do you think it would be possible then for Ann to add people to the
          > list? Or is there a better system?
          >
          > Mary Kay Gilliland

        • Gilliland, Mary
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 23, 2009