Re: Pocket God - Teachable Moment from the Blogosphere

  • tadmci
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 21, 2009
      Yes, the semi-human reference is very disturbing ... I was fascinated too by how quickly the comment thread became two conversations -- one by the anthros and the other by the gamers.

      As I've said to several people this week, I wish I was still teaching just to be able to show students that video and to talk with them about the issues raised. Glad it will be useful.

      Tad