SACC Notes errata

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2009
      Dear Colleagues,

      A reader recently informed me that page 23 of the current issue of
      TEACHING ANTHROPOLOGY: SACC NOTES has several places where words are
      blanked out. This happened during the printing-duplicating process.
      Please accept my apologies. This is the first time in my nearly 20
      years as editor that such an error has occurred.

      I have reproduced a clean page 23 in both a PDF and a Word document
      and will email them to you upon request.

      Sincerely,