Texas Members

  • mep1mep
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2009
      No, this is not a let us all commiserate about the humilation that is Gov. Goodhair; this is, really, bidness.

      Would anyone be interested in starting a sub-group for the purpose of exploring/negotiating some better course options out of the Co-Board?  I am, totally, envying our California counter-parts after having met some in Tucson.

      I am willing to serve as general dogsbody, researcher, and chief negotiater--okay, I'll carry the water bottles.  If so, please email me at pamela.maack@... or here at mep1mep@....  My college email blocks a lot of Yahoo mail but seems to be happy with all .edu options.

      If those emails get scrambled:  Pamela dot Maack at SJCD dot EDU or mep1mep at yahoo dot com.

      If we didn't meet in Tucson, you may know me as Pamthropologist from my blog TeachingAnthropology.

      Any and all advice, thoughts, and words of encouragement are welcome but I am reserving the right to pass on all teabags.

      Pam