Survey Link in Yahoo Group "Links"

  • lauratgonzalez
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2009
      I'm stumped...

      For the time being, I've put the link to the 2009 Exit Survey for the annual meeting in the "Links" section of the Yahoo Group site.

      How to get there:
      Go to the Yahoo Home page, and click on Groups.

      On the Groups page, sign in with your Yahoo account (you will have one if you are a member of the SACC-L listserv group - that is, if you're reading this e-mail...).

      Click on the SACC-L group to open our site. Clcik on the Links tab to find the Survey link.

      Copy the link to Survey Monkey and paste it in your browser. It works; I tried it.

      Here is the link again, just in case:
      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=aA_2fvDMou33EzoMjrT5ei8Q_3d_3d

      Let me know if you have trouble and I can send you the link directly to your e-mail.

      Good luck!
      Laura