RE: [SACC-L] SACC Fest 2009 Survey

  • Laura Gonzalez
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 15 9:19 AM
      So am I, but when I send it to my own e-mail (not through the group, I get
      the right page). This may take a few minutes.

      Laura

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 15 4:08 PM
        Thanks Laura;

        From my own perspective, as a planner, I have some thoughts about our meetings at this point. I am making a list but the feedback would be so helpful - bad and good - all is needed.

        Mary Kay

      • Melvin Johnson
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 16 5:42 PM
          Laura--I may be stupid, but is there something we are suppose to enter, as all I get
          is the home page and nothing that looks like a survey questionnaire. Mel Johnson

          ------- End of Original Message -------
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 16 7:35 PM
            me too.
            Laura--I may be stupid, but is there something we are suppose to enter, as all I get
            is the home page and nothing that looks like a survey questionnaire. Mel Johnson

            > If you attended this year's annual meeting in Tucson, we would greatly
            > appreciate your feedback!
            >
            > Please complete today as some of the questions are time sensitive.
            >
            > Survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspxsm=aA_2fvDMou33EzoMjrT5ei8Q_3d_3d
            >
            > Thank you -
            > Laura
            ------- End of Original Message -------