SACC Fest 2009 Survey

  • lauratgonzalez
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 15 9:08 AM
      If you attended this year's annual meeting in Tucson, we would greatly appreciate your feedback!

      Please complete today as some of the questions are time sensitive.

      Survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspxsm=aA_2fvDMou33EzoMjrT5ei8Q_3d_3d

      Thank you -
      Laura
    • Laura Gonzalez
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 15 9:19 AM
        So am I, but when I send it to my own e-mail (not through the group, I get
        the right page). This may take a few minutes.

        Laura

        Laura, with this address I'm getting the home page of monkey survey, not the
        survey itself. Please advise.

        _____

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 15 4:08 PM
          Thanks Laura;

          From my own perspective, as a planner, I have some thoughts about our meetings at this point. I am making a list but the feedback would be so helpful - bad and good - all is needed.

          Mary Kay

        • Melvin Johnson
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 16 5:42 PM
            Laura--I may be stupid, but is there something we are suppose to enter, as all I get
            is the home page and nothing that looks like a survey questionnaire. Mel Johnson

            ------- End of Original Message -------
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 16 7:35 PM
              me too.
              Laura--I may be stupid, but is there something we are suppose to enter, as all I get
              is the home page and nothing that looks like a survey questionnaire. Mel Johnson

              > If you attended this year's annual meeting in Tucson, we would greatly
              > appreciate your feedback!
              >
              > Please complete today as some of the questions are time sensitive.
              >
              > Survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspxsm=aA_2fvDMou33EzoMjrT5ei8Q_3d_3d
              >
              > Thank you -
              > Laura
              ------- End of Original Message -------