SACC Fest 2009 Slides and Images

  • lauratgonzalez
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2009
      To presenters at SACC Fest 2009: Please send me your power point slides so I can add them to the Yahoo Group site.

      Attendees: If you would like to share your photos from Tucson, please convert them to a small size (800x600 pixels max) and send them to my e-mail address so I can share them on the site as well: ltgonzalez@....

      What a great meeting! Thanks Mary Kay, Maren, and Rebecca for doing so much planning and herding of us cats in Tucson.

      Look for a survey coming soon regarding your satisfaction with the meeting.

      ~ Laura
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13, 2009
        Laura,

        My ppt is 1,089 KB. I'm attaching it to this email and am including your email address at cox.net.