Re: [SACC-L] Preliminary SACC Program

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2009
      Sorry to say, but SACC-L does not accept attachments.

      Deborah

      >>> "Gilliland, Mary" <mkgilliland@...> 04/07/09 8:28 PM >>>
      Dear all:

      Here is the PRELIMINARY SACC Program. There have been a few changes,
      which you will receive at registration (these are primarily for Friday
      afternoon, AND our Guest Speaker on Saturday will be Lorraine Drachman
      instead of Dr. Bernard Fontana. You will really enjoy her, so although
      it would have been great to have Dr. Fontana, we will still be in
      excellent hands!

      For those attending the pre-conference workshops tomorrow, please be in
      the lobby of the hotel at 7:30 a.m.

      Looking forward to the next few days with you all.

      Best regards,
      Mary Kay Gilliland
      Co-President
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8, 2009
        Right -- I knew that. Laura Gonzalez wanted me to post this, but I think she meant post to the Yahoo Groups now that I think of it.