Preliminary SACC Program

  • Gilliland, Mary
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2009
      Dear all:

      Here is the PRELIMINARY SACC Program. There have been a few changes, which you will receive at registration (these are primarily for Friday afternoon, AND our Guest Speaker on Saturday will be Lorraine Drachman instead of Dr. Bernard Fontana. You will really enjoy her, so although it would have been great to have Dr. Fontana, we will still be in excellent hands!

      For those attending the pre-conference workshops tomorrow, please be in the lobby of the hotel at 7:30 a.m.

      Looking forward to the next few days with you all.

      Best regards,
      Mary Kay Gilliland
      Co-President
      Hi, Mel. Today is the day you said you needed the SACC program by for copying, so here it is. I still do not have the President�s Message, but I left in the placeholder (first page). I wasn�t sure what your time pressures were and if you wanted to go ahead without it or wanted to work with Mary Kay and Maren to get it. Let me know if there is anything else you need from me.

      Thanks,

      Becky

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7, 2009
        Sorry to say, but SACC-L does not accept attachments.

        Deborah

        >>> "Gilliland, Mary" <mkgilliland@...> 04/07/09 8:28 PM >>>
        Dear all:

        Here is the PRELIMINARY SACC Program. There have been a few changes,
        which you will receive at registration (these are primarily for Friday
        afternoon, AND our Guest Speaker on Saturday will be Lorraine Drachman
        instead of Dr. Bernard Fontana. You will really enjoy her, so although
        it would have been great to have Dr. Fontana, we will still be in
        excellent hands!

        For those attending the pre-conference workshops tomorrow, please be in
        the lobby of the hotel at 7:30 a.m.

        Looking forward to the next few days with you all.

        Best regards,
        Mary Kay Gilliland
        Co-President
        Hi, Mel. Today is the day you said you needed the SACC program by for
        copying, so here it is. I still do not have the President’s Message,
        but I left in the placeholder (first page). I wasn’t sure what your
        time pressures were and if you wanted to go ahead without it or wanted
        to work with Mary Kay and Maren to get it. Let me know if there is
        anything else you need from me.

        Thanks,

        Becky

        Groups Links
      • Gilliland, Mary
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 8, 2009
          Right -- I knew that. Laura Gonzalez wanted me to post this, but I think she meant post to the Yahoo Groups now that I think of it.