Schedule for Workshops - Mary Kay or Maren

  • lauratgonzalez
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2009
      What time do you need us downstairs if we are scheduled to attend the workshops tomorrow (Wed)? Looking forward to it!

      Laura
    • Gilliland, Mary
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2009
        This went to my junk mail today! Aaargh. Luckily I found & retrieved it!!

        Everyone who is doing the pre-conference workshops should be in the lobby of the Marriott at 7:30 a.m.

        Thanks all!

        Mary Kay