Fw: Message from Chancellor Kanter: Nomination for Under Secretary of Education

  • Jo Rainie
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 5:45 PM
      Hi All,
      I teach several courses each year for Foothill College. It is a great college with a great Chancellor who is now moving on to an even more challenging job. She has a lot of community college experience, which I am sure she will apply to her new position. so, keep your fingers crossed - let's hope she gets confirmed.

      Jo