RE: MENU Feedback for SACC-fest

  • Gilliland, Mary
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 25, 2009
      Thanks to those of you responding. I'm logging in the preferences. Keep the answers coming.

      If you are o.k. with what is planned, and don't have a PARTICULAR preference for Saturday lunch, I'll order a variety for what ever I don't get responses to (if this makes sense), but I do appreciate the feedback.

      Mary Kay

      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 25, 2009
        one vote for no garlic (allergic), anything else is ok by me...grilled veggies with or without cheese!
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 25, 2009
          I'll try to work with the no garlic-- shouldn't be a big problem (keep the cheese off should do it).

          Thanks, Mark (and what about Sally?, or is this for both of you?)

          Please respond to the following questions, directly to me - or to the listserve if you want to "share". My e-mail is mkgilliland@...<mailto:mkgilliland%40pima.edu><mailto:mkgilliland@...<mailto:mkgilliland%40pima.edu>> Thanks!

[...]

          E-Mail: mkgilliland@...<mailto:mkgilliland%40pima.edu>

          Mission: To Develop our Community Through Learning

          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 26, 2009
            Sally is just no peppers or she just picks them out, no big thing...and
            no shell fish.

            I'll try to work with the no garlic-- shouldn't be a big problem (keep
            the cheese off should do it).

            Thanks, Mark (and what about Sally?, or is this for both of you?)
            one vote for no garlic (allergic), anything else is ok by me...grilled
            veggies with or without cheese!
            In preparation for our upcoming meetings in Tucson, I need a general
            idea regarding food choices.

            Please respond to the following questions, directly to me - or to the
            listserve if you want to "share". My e-mail is mkgilliland@...
            <mailto:mkgilliland%40pima.edu>
            <mailto:mkgilliland%40pima.edu><mailto:mkgilliland@...
            <mailto:mkgilliland%40pima.edu> <mailto:mkgilliland%40pima.edu>> Thanks!

[...]

          • Philip Stein
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 26, 2009
              Wait a minute! What's wrong with garlic! Garlic is good!!! Let's not get too bland.

              Phil

              From: SACC-L@yahoogroups. com <mailto:SACC- L%40yahoogroups. com>

              [SACC-L@yahoogroups. com <mailto:SACC- L%40yahoogroups. com> ] On Behalf Of

              Mark Lewine [mlewine@wowway. com <mailto:mlewine% 40wowway. com> ]

              Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 8:12 PM

              To: SACC-L@yahoogroups. com <mailto:SACC- L%40yahoogroups. com>

              one vote for no garlic (allergic), anything else is ok by me...grilled

              veggies with or without cheese!

              In preparation for our upcoming meetings in Tucson, I need a general

              idea regarding food choices.

              Please respond to the following questions, directly to me - or to the

              listserve if you want to "share". My e-mail is mkgilliland@ pima.edu

              <mailto:mkgilliland %40pima.edu>

              <mailto:mkgilliland %40pima.edu> <mailto:mkgilliland@ pima.edu

              E-Mail: mkgilliland@ pima.edu <mailto:mkgilliland %40pima.edu>

              <mailto:mkgilliland %40pima.edu>

              Mission: To Develop our Community Through Learning

              03/25/09 07:16:00

              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 26, 2009
                All I need is a non-garlic option...love it, but it does not love
                me...and its rejection becomes painful for those around me if you get my
                drift

                From: Lewine, Mark <mark.lewine@...
                <mailto:mark.lewine%40tri-c.edu> >
                To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>
                Date: Thursday, March 26, 2009, 10:19 AM

                From: SACC-L@yahoogroups. com <mailto:SACC- L%40yahoogroups. com>

                Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 8:12 PM

                To: SACC-L@yahoogroups. com <mailto:SACC- L%40yahoogroups. com>

                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 26, 2009
                  garlic makes the world go 'round...
                  > Wait a minute! What's wrong with garlic! Garlic is good!!! Let's not get
                  > too bland.
                  >
                  > Phil

                • Philip Stein
                  Message 8 of 12 , Mar 26, 2009
                    From one of my favorite resturants - www.thestinkingrose.com/pdf/menu-la.pdf

                    --- On Thu, 3/26/09, Lewine, Mark <mark.lewine@ tri-c.edu
                    From: Lewine, Mark <mark.lewine@ tri-c.edu
                    <mailto:mark. lewine%40tri- c.edu> >
                    To: SACC-L@yahoogroups. com <mailto:SACC- L%40yahoogroups. com>
                    Date: Thursday, March 26, 2009, 10:19 AM

                    From: SACC-L@yahoogroups. com <mailto:SACC- L%40yahoogroups. com>

                    Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 8:12 PM

                    To: SACC-L@yahoogroups. com <mailto:SACC- L%40yahoogroups. com>

                    Message 9 of 12 , Mar 27, 2009
                      Phil, thanks for that. It's one of my favorite restaurants too.
                      Makes my mouth water just to think of it!
                      LLoyd

                      On Mar 26, 2009, at 6:42 PM, Philip Stein wrote:

                      > www.thestinkingrose.com/pdf/menu-la.pdf

                    • mep1mep
                      Message 10 of 12 , Mar 29, 2009
                        Sorry to reply late.  I have had the flu.  Yech.  I can eat anything.  The standard sandwhich is fine for my on Thursday and Ham and Swiss for Saturday.

                        Thanks,

                        Pam
                        Pamela A. Maack.

                        ________________________________
                        In preparation for our upcoming meetings in Tucson, I need a general idea regarding food choices.

                        Please respond to the following questions, directly to me - or to the listserve if you want to "share". My e-mail is mkgilliland@ pima.edu<mailto:mkgilliland@ pima.edu> Thanks!

[...]

                        E-Mail: mkgilliland@ pima.edu

                        Mission: To Develop our Community Through Learning

                      • Linda Light
                        Message 11 of 12 , Mar 31, 2009
                          Mary,
                          The default menus are fine with me.