RE: [SACC-L] AAA meeting - SACC online ed roundtable

  • Gilliland, Mary
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 25, 2009
      Jo: I might be interested in joining in.

      Mary Kay Gilliland

    • Jo Rainie
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 26, 2009
        Hi Mary Kay,
        Let me know if you would like to participate. It is a roundtable - so there are no papers involved. We are just talking about online ed and I figured we'd see how our discussion goes in Tucson and then divide up topics.  We either do short little talks with questions, or possibly longer ones with a discussion session. AAA will put it on the program the way they want, but it doesn't really matter. We can design the time slot in a way that works well for us.

        Jo

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 26, 2009
          I would love to do it!

        • Nikki Ives
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 29, 2009
            Hi Jo -

            I just want to make absolute sure we're on for the AAA before I pay the registration fee.
            Also, is there anything I need to do when registering to indicate participation in this panel?

            Thanks!
            Nicole

            ________________________________
            Let me know if you would like to participate. It is a roundtable - so there are no papers involved. We are just talking about online ed and I figured we'd see how our discussion goes in Tucson and then divide up topics. We either do short little talks with questions, or possibly longer ones with a discussion session. AAA will put it on the program the way they want, but it doesn't really matter. We can design the time slot in a way that works well for us.

            Jo

            Jo: I might be interested in joining in.

            Mary Kay Gilliland

          • mep1mep
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 29, 2009
              Ditto,

              Pam

              ________________________________

              ____________ _________ _________ __

              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 29, 2009
                SACC will pay for your registration if you're presenting. You'll need to
                send in your abstracts before April 1st to the AAA after the session is
                registered.

                I'm sure Mel will chime in here about registration for presenters.

                Laura

                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 30, 2009
                  Really? How does that work?

                  I was going to pay today but I'll wait to hear more about this.

                  Thank you,
                  Nicole

                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 30, 2009
                    We are set with the online ed rountable. There is only one abstract - the one I sent out to everyone last week.

                    Do check with Mel - I had not heard about SACC paying registration for presenters.

                    Jo