Herpes Survey

  • leanna_wolfe
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2009
      Please take my herpes survey--It's quick and is for both people who have herpes and people who don't.
      htttp://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=Gz0MbubaalRnmUSw2bGb1g_3d_3d

      Thanks!
      Leanna
    • Andrew J Petto
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 19, 2009
        Leanna:

        You have an extra 't' in the url. Here is the corrected one:
        http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=Gz0MbubaalRnmUSw2bGb1g_3d_3d

        ------------
        Andrew J Petto, PhD
        Senior Lecturer