Re: [SACC-L] the public nature of the sacc list

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9, 2009
      Thanks for this information, Laura. I wasn't aware of it. I shall
      watch my "p's and q's" from now on.
      Lloyd

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 9, 2009
        That's a good reminder (and I was aware of it although I don't always remember). Perhaps we should send that reminder out on a regular basis?

        Deborah Shepherd

        Deborah J. Shepherd, Ph.D.
        Anthropology
        Anoka-Ramsey Community College