the public nature of the sacc list

  • laurabathurst
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9, 2009
      Not sure if it is on purpose or not, but I thought folks might want to know that emails sent to the SACC-L yahoo group are indexed by google and available by searching (i.e. public). FYI.

      Cheers,
      Laura
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 9, 2009
        Thanks for this information, Laura. I wasn't aware of it. I shall
        watch my "p's and q's" from now on.
        Lloyd

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 9, 2009
          That's a good reminder (and I was aware of it although I don't always remember). Perhaps we should send that reminder out on a regular basis?

          Deborah Shepherd

          Deborah J. Shepherd, Ph.D.
          Anthropology
          Anoka-Ramsey Community College